I love Zum Clean
Ok first off I am going to come clean ( yuck yuck no pun intended- you will see what I mean as you read on) on how I came across this product. I am taking full responsibility for my Amazon Prime Same Day Delivery addiction.
It is a serious illness and I need an intervention BAD. Sooooooooo because I just love instant gratification and love this new Amazon Prime Same Day Delivery stuff earlier this week I found myself trying to come up with something I could add to my cart so I could get this awesome book on Ayurveda Healing I discovered. With same-day delivery, you need to have at least $35 worth of product in your cart. I swear I must have browsed every category to see what deals I could find. Honestly, there are some great deals, some of the items are better prices than Costco, some not so much.
Thankfully I came across the most amazing, make me smile and all happy inside product. Good things happen to people that are creative right? The product I am speaking about is called Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap.The scent I purchased was frankincense & myrrh. Now do you get the whole pun thing? Come clean? 🙂 I was never good at jokes but you can’t blame a girl for trying. This soap is a tad more expensive than the normal laundry soap I buy but it was worth every penny. Here are the things I love about this product:
- It smells AMAZING. My whole laundry room just smells incredible after I do a load of laundry.
- It has essential oils in it and you all know I love the power of essential oils.
- It is free of sulfates and phosphates.
- It has coconut oil and baking soda in it. Hello- these are so good for our body, why not our clothes too.
- They do not test on animals.
- It is highly concentrated so you only need a little bit for each load.
- The ingredients create a softness so you do not need to use any fabric softener. My towels were cuddly and soft.
- Did I mention it smells amazing?
- They support local breast cancer foundations and they love dogs. They give back to a lot of rescue shelters for dogs. 🙂
I have never purchased Zum Clean products before but after finding this one I went directly to Zum Cleanto investigate what else they might have. Let’s just say OMG. The company is actually called Indigo Wild. You all have to check out their site. Their prices were comparable with what I found on Amazon. I have seen their products at Sprouts and other health food stores but I am going to think they might be a little more expensive there because of the mhttp://www.indigowild.com/?&utm_source=zumclean_comiddle man.
I am hooked, this product is a huge thumbs up from All in the Balance. If you try it or if you use it I would love to hear from you.
(PS) My book on Ayurveda Healing is so so good. I love learning 🙂