Have you been looking for a set of resistance bands that do not roll? If so I have got your answer.
I hope you are convinced that grabbing a set of GOOD resistance bands are right for you.
Here is a link to the bands I purchased.
These bands are great for anything around your thighs, quads, hips.
Fit Simplify ( you do need a set of these to do some of the exercises ) I have tried 3 different brands and these were by far the best.
These bands are best for your arms and anything around your feet.
80 Day Obsession– Favorite workout right now. This is only available with Beachbody On Demand. Great way to get access to hundreds of workouts ( meditation, cooking show and yoga included ) If you purchase 80 Day Obsession through my link I will automatically be assigned your FREE workout coach. I can help motivate you through every step.
Here are some great resistance exercise routines you can try at home.
Like I said in the video, I think resistance bands are a great addition to anyone’s workout routine. There are many benefits to using these bands but my top 5 are:
- Resistance exercises help keep our bones strong.
- Studies show that using resistance bands combined with weights can give you a more effective workout.
- Using resistance bands can help increase your flexibility.
- Resistance bands keep the workout from getting stale.
- Resistance bands can help with range of motion and muscular endurance.