Are you a fan of no bake desserts? If so you might just want to run into the kitchen now. These little pumpkin cheesecake bites are AMAZING. I love that you do not need to even turn on the oven. It is so hot here in San Diego right now that I am all about the no bake thing. I also love that these are dairy free. I am currently doing a Country Heat Challenge so finding this recipe was a big score. I can’t wait to share it with the other challengers in my group.
I got up early this AM and pulled all of these ingredients together so they will be ready for my afternoon meeting. I love to bring healthy treats to my meetings. Next time you are asked to bring a treat to a meeting, luncheon or just cuz you want something sweet, give these a try. This recipe follows the Portion Control Containers so whether you are doing 21 Day Fix, Body Beast or just wanting to eat healthy within good portion guidelines this will be a winner. If you make it will you message me and let me know what you think?
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 1/3 Cups gluten-free, vegan graham crackers (crushed) Dont panic if you can’t find vegan ones.
1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
¼ Cup coconut oil
1 Cup peanut or cashew butter- Its easy to make your own in a high speed blender.
½ Cup pumpkin puree– Look for the non BPA cans if you can.
1 1/3 Cups cauliflower florets
½ Cup coconut cream- Look for the non BPA cans if you can.
¼ Cup lemon juice
¼ Cup coconut oil
2 Tablespoon coconut sugar. I used date sugar
2 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
¼ teaspoon sea salt
WHAT YOU DO:
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add cauliflower and boil for 15 minutes, until very soft. Rinse with cold water, drain and set aside.
2) Pulse graham crackers in a food processor or blender until fine, then in a mixing bowl combine them with the 1 T coconut sugar and ¼ Cup coconut oil and knead until thoroughly combined.
3) Line a muffin tin with baking cups and spray with non-stick spray.
4) Place 1 T of crust mixture into each cup and press down with fingers so that it forms a smooth, even disc on the bottom of the cup.
5) Place tin in the freezer to set.
6) Add the cooked cauliflower to the base of a blender along with the coconut cream and blend until very smooth and silky in texture.
7) Add remaining filling ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
8) Remove muffin tin from freezer and place ¼ Cup of filling into each baking cup, smooth the tops with the back of a spoon and place back into refrigerator for 3 hours, until firmly set. Enjoy!
I will be starting a new fitness challenge group soon and would love to have you join us. The groups are awesome because they offer group support, accountability and motivation to stay on track. We do all different types of workouts. They are fun, engaging and effective. Use the contact me page and let me know if you want more info on when our next one will be open. We always follow a nutrition plan that is flexible and easy to follow with you picking your own foods. I hope you will consider joining us.
PS: Please sign up for my All in the Balance Digest. I love to share ideas with you on how to live a happy, healthy balanced life. I love to hear from you as well. We all learn from each other. The sign up is on the home page at Allinthebalance.com I love to do special coupon deals just for my subscribers so I hope you will join me.