Since the release of P90X3 I have been getting a lot of questions about what the difference is between P90X and P90X3. Great question. I am going to try and summarize this for you the best I can.
1. TIME: Workouts are only 30 minutes long!!! No more hour long P90X workouts, or an hour and a half for YogaX! With a cold start option you can jump right into your workout. There is an optional warm-up disc when time allows.
2. SCHEDULE: Classic, Lean and Doubles Schedules from P90X still apply, but for those wanting some bulk, P90X3 has a Mass Schedule for muscle building! Feel like 30 minutes just isn’t enough? Rock the doubles schedule for an hour long workout. This part is not necessary but an option.
3. PILATES: Brand new to the X-brand, P90X3 now features a Pilates workout! I am so excited about this feature, I know Mike is as well.
4. New MMX Moves: Tony Horton truly is the man when it comes to mixed martial arts and never has done it again! P90X Kenpo has been compressed and beefed up. Want to train to be a warrior? P90X3 has got your backSince doing Les Mills Combat I have to say I kinda feel like a bad ass. I love doing martial arts.
5. WORKOUTS: P90X3 Basic Package has 16 different workouts. BORED NO MORE!
6. NUTRITION: Tony has taken it back to the basic with the meal plan. He took the simplicity to Power90 and the knowledge of P90X and made an amazing, easy to follow nutrition guide! Unlike P90X, the P90X3 meal guide focuses more on what your are eating and less on amounts and calories. Hello, nailed it. Right? Calorie counting sucks and is not necessary when you are eating the right food.
Keep in mind, P90X3 is NOT a graduate program like P90X2. P90X2 is not intended for beginners and, believe it or not, is a more intense version of P90X! I highly recommend P90X3 for beginners.
My last point I want to mention is the rap P90X in general gets about it is only for serious weight lifters. This is so far from the truth. Listen up lady followers, YOU WILL NOT BULK UP WITH THIS PROGRAM. Tony emphasis totally body sculpting. This program uses so many different types of exercises, not just lifting weights. I double triple promise you will love this program. I love T25. no not just because it has Shaun T in it and we all know I have a secret crush on him but because it is only 25 minutes. This program is 30 minutes, we all better be able to find 30 minutes in our day to take care of ourselves.
Here is a video clip on P90X3.
It would make a perfect gift for yourself or that special someone that wants to make some changes in 2014. Great specials going on right now with the challenge packs and program. (free shipping, free workouts, cute hat)-only for a limited time though. Click here for more info on ordering.
Lastly I want to leave you with some quick facts about P90X3
16 workouts (base kit), 90 days, 3 phases and YES only 30 minutes a day.
Each test group participant lost at least 10% of their body weight in the 90 day program
The variety will keep you going – yoga, pilates, agility, abs, MMA style, resistance, and more
4 different schedules: Classic, Lean, Doubles, and Mass – tailor it to your level
Just like Focus T25, the goal is efficient use of your valuable workout time!
Beginners welcomed! No experience with the other P90X products necessary.
And yes, even a GIRL can do it!