Meditation and Mindfulness
Do you want to get serious about learning to meditate? I am a certified meditation and mindfulness teacher from the McLean Meditation Institute. I have a passion for helping others learn to go inward and find peace and balance in their life by starting a meditation practice.
Meditation is the practice of quieting your mind through modern and ancient techniques. It settles your nervous system, trains the mind to be focused and actually changes the make-up of the brain. This is called neuroplasticity. Meditation and mindfulness can improve your health and your life! Each of us has our own reasons for wanting to learn to meditate. Do you want to create mental, physical, or emotional balance? Do you want to be more spiritually connected? I am confident that I can help you get there.
Some of meditation’s many benefits include:
- Stress Reduction tool
- Activates healing and prevents disease
- Better focus and concentration, including increased test scores
- Relieves insomnia and improves sleep
- Assists with recovery from trauma or tragedy
- Allows practitioners to tap into their creativity
- Provides a calmer, more balanced life for regular meditators
1. Private Meditation Session
During our private session together I will help you learn all about meditation and mindfulness and what it takes to get your meditation practice going. Whether you are brand new to meditation or looking to deepen your practice, I would be honored to help you along your spiritual journey. If you have something specific going on in your life that you would like to focus on, we can set aside time to do this during our session. It is my desire to help you in any way I can.
Pricing is per one-hour session. The session can be done in-person at a mutually agreed upon location (15 mile limit), or online through Skype or Zoom. If you would like to purchase 3 or more sessions please contact me directly for a discounted per session price. I can’t wait to work with you!
2. Yes You Can Meditate eCourse
When I created the Yes You Can Meditate eCourse my goal was very simple; to create an easy-to-follow, professional, and effective online eCourse. You will discover that you can learn to meditate and practice mindfulness without the normal frustration that leads to giving up. I want to show you that you can learn how to meditate. You just need to be exposed to some basic steps, let go of the misconceptions and have a place to go for support.
I want to show you that you can learn how to meditate. You just need to be exposed to some basic steps, let go of the misconceptions and have a place to go for support.
Here is a sample of some of what you will get with this eCourse:
- The Misconceptions of Meditation
- The Five Essentials of Meditation
- The Three Requirements of any Meditation
- Three Ways Meditation Trains Your Attention
- Varieties of Meditation and Religious
- Contexts for Meditation
- What is a Mantra and Why are they used in Meditation?
- Where and When Should I Meditate?
- Your Breath in Meditation
- The Stress Response
- How Built Up Stress Affects Your System
- The Brain Can Change.
- Neuroplasticity and How Meditation Affects It
- Peace-finding Practices
- What Is Mindfulness?
- How Practicing Mindfulness Can Change Your Life.
- Be willing to be with things just as they are
- Experiences you Might Encounter
- When Meditating / 16 Second Meditation
- Expanded Body Scan
- Relaxation vs Meditation /
- Investigating Pain and Tension in the Body
- The “New Normal
“Who Am I”?
- Compassion – Loving Yourself
- Loving Kindness
- Recent Research On Meditation And Mindfulness
- S.E.E.D Meditation
In addition to the modules above you will also receive a list of my favorite books, favorite apps, favorite music downloads, favorite accessories and a list of all my “Go-To” Websites.
For a limited time when you purchase the Yes You Can Meditate eCourse you will receive one 30-minute PRIVATE coaching call with me to kick start your experience.