Seriously easy, and seriously awesome. Not a lot more to say about these biscuits. I saw this somewhere on the internet the other day but I can’t remember where so I can’t give them credit 🙁 I changed the recipe a tad to suit my current taste buds. I was a little apprehensive to make these as sometimes cauliflower can be a real pain in the booty because it is so soggy. I am please to tell you that these were not soggy at all. Here is what I did.
Preheat the ver to 350
1) Place one one bag of Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Rice in your food processor. ( If your local Trader Joe’s does not carry this yet, bug them like NOW- its is an awesome product) If you do not have the bag of cauliflower rice just take one head of cauliflower, wash it good and then put it through the grater blade on your food processor
2) Add 2 whole eggs
3) Add 3 cloves of garlic
4) Add 1/2 cup of your favorite cheese
5) Add 1/2 cup of your favorite plain yogurt. I used plain goat milk yogurt. I used full fat 🙂
6) Mix this together really good in your food processor. It should take about 3 minutes
7) Place all of these ingredients in a medium size bowl and set aside
8) Add in any extra spices/salt/pepper or other items you want. I added 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo
9) Next take 2 egg whites and whip them up in your food mixer or by hand then fold them into the bowl
10) Lastly line a muffin tin pan with parchment paper cups and fill ice scream scoop size portions into the tin
11) Place into the oven and cook approx. 20 minutes. I waited till mine got a tad brown and toasty on the top.
These make great leftovers 🙂
21 Day Fix – 1 green, 1 blue and 1/2 Red for every 2 bisquits.