Nothing fancy here to report. I just wanted to share with you a fun and tasty breakfast I had this AM. It was simple and it was in my belly within 5 minutes of making it lol
My daughter is in town so I purchased some of her favorite gluten-free bagels. These bagels are not low calorie or low carb but when your daughter comes to visit you go all out with her favorites right?
Here is what I did to make this yummy dairy-free gluten-free breakfast sandwich.
- Toast your bagel-I toast mine in my favorite kitchen appliance, the Instant Pot-Duo
- Break an egg into a ramekin and with a fork mix it up well
- Put the ramekin in the microwave and cover it with a paper towel. I cooked mine for 40 seconds
- Once the bagel is toasted take it out and place a piece of Violife nondairy cheddar cheese ( my FAVORITE dairy-free cheese ) Place the cooked egg on top of the cheese.
- Put a piece of turkey bacon in your microwave and cook for 2 minutes on each side. I use this pan to microwave the bacon. Place the bacon on top of the egg. Add the other half of your toasted bagel and your sandwich is complete.
- CHOW down. Your welcome 🙂