This is the BEST Grain Free Granola I have made in a long time. Yum Yum Yum. It is super easy and super easy to add in or change any of the ingredients.
The Best Grain Free Granola
- Preheat your oven to 350-400 degrees. If your oven runs hot I would stick to 350
- Place all of the below ingredients in a large miking bowl or your food mixer. I chopped all of the nuts in my food processor before I started but you could buy them chopped as well to save time.
- 1 Cup of Chopped Pecans- Trader Joes or Costco
- 1 Cup of Chopped Unsalted Cashews- Trader Joes or Costco
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts- Trader Joes or Costco
- 1 Cup of Shaved or Grated Unsweetened Coconut- Trader Joes
- 1 Cup Unsalted Sunflower Seeds- Trader Joes
- 1 Cup of Pepitos ( Pumpkin Seeds )-Trader Joes
- 1 Cup of Dried Organic Cranberries-Trader Joes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Brazil Nuts- Trader Joes
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds- Trader Joes
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds- Trader Joes
- 1/3 Cup Pure Maple Syrup- Trader Joes
Optional things you can add in: 1/3 Cup of Almond/Peanut Butter, dried apricots, dried pineapple, dried apples, peanuts, chopped almonds or any other dried fruit or nut combo you desire.
Once everything is mixed together place the granola mixture on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. If you have any deep ones this will be best as you will be mixing it while it is in the oven and it can get messy.
Place the sheet in the oven and watch it carefully. Depending on your oven temp and how crunchy you like the granola your done time will vary. I tend to stir it after 10 minutes then leave it in for another 10-15.
As soon as it comes out of the oven stir in your dried fruit. If you want to add dark chocolate wait till the mixture cools completely ( duh right? ) Now quickly EAT some and run and give some to your neighbors. They will love you it and think you are all that. This stuff is the best warm. Store it in an air tight container. If you tried it I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment below. If you liked it would you please share this post? 🙂