Beachbody’s Body Beast Program blew me away, I just got to tell you all friends. When this program came out a few years ago I was sooo not interested in it. I was happy with the 21-day fix and Insanity. I was making good progress with my fitness goals so I really did not focus a lot on this new program. I had a lot of customers and other coach colleagues that were loving it (men AND women) and I was happy for them but it still was not my thing. I did buy it for Mike though because I know how much he loves weightlifting. Mike has been pushing me to lift weights for years and honestly, I think that might be part of the reason I was not interested. I hate when that man is right all the time. I know how important it is for women to lift weights and honestly I don’t think I was afraid of getting BIG or BULKY I just did not know much about this trainer and so I just did not get amped over it. I was lifting weights with the 21 Day Fix so I thought I was doing all I needed to do in regards to lifting weights.
Well call me a fool. One day I heard Mike laughing his booty off in the gym while working out and I was like “who laughs like that while working out?” I went into our gym and listened to Sagi on the DVD and was hooked. I was mesmerized how he motivated me and I was not even working out with him. The next day (after Mike went to work of course, I could not let him know that I was trying this program hee hee) I went in a pushed play and did the bulk chest workout. I was blown away at how much I loved it. I actually started to crave working out to this program. I can’t really explain it but it was a little different than the way I was lifting weights with the 21 Day Fix program. To this day, I’m not sure which workout routine I like better but Body Beast was a change that I think my body needed. I have to admit I have not done the whole Body Beast workout routine from beginning to end because I love to bounce around but I truly love Body Beast and I am now here to encourage you to give it a try. Below is a little more about the program.
• 12 cutting-edge workouts that fuse the best of old-school resistance training with a new breakthrough in sports science called Dynamic Set Training®.
• Designed to help you shed fat, pack on lean muscle, build strength, and get incredible definition in just 90 days.
• Developed and hosted by the champion bodybuilder and clinical nutritionist Sagi Kalev who’s helped professional physique models, actors, and bodybuilders get cut fast.
Body Beast is for:
• Men and women looking to build a head-turning physique
• Graduates of other extreme fitness programs who want to focus on weight loss and building lean muscle mass
• Men and women who work out but aren’t getting the results they’ve hoped for
• Weight-lifting enthusiasts looking for a comprehensive at-home program
Customers can stream Body Beast workouts:
• If you purchase Body Beast and become a Premium Team Beachbody® Club member, you’ll get unlimited access to Beachbody® On Demand, where you can stream Body Beast and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device—wherever you have an Internet connection. Just look for “Purchased Programs” in Beachbody On Demand to access Body Beast.
Tools to challenge advanced users:
• The Base Kit comes with 12 raw, take-it-to-the-edge workouts. You’ll also get a Program Guide, including an extensive Nutritional Plan with recipes and supplement instructions, two workout calendar options, a free mobile app, and a network-exclusive workout DVD “Lucky 7.”
• The Deluxe Kit includes everything in the Base Kit. Plus, you get a 30-day supply of both Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake and Beachbody Fuel Shot, the bonus DVD “Tempo,” and the network-exclusive workout DVD “Lucky 7.”
• The Ultimate Kit includes everything in the Base Kit. Plus, you get a 30-day supply of Beachbody Hardcore Base Shake, Beachbody Fuel Shot, Beachbody M.A.X. Creatine, and Beachbody Super Suma, the bonus DVD “Tempo,” and the network-exclusive workout DVD “Lucky 7.”
• The creator of Body Beast
• Competed in numerous bodybuilding competitions, and won two Mr. Israel titles, among others
• Holds a degree in physical education with a minor in nutrition from the University of Central Florida. Is a clinical nutritionist and a functional medicine expert.
• Certified Nutrition Specialist CNS, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition expert, PROPTA Master Professional Personal Trainer, and a Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor
• Has spent many years training physique models, actors, and other bodybuilders for competition, and used this experience as the foundation for the Body Beast program
Now here is why I love this program so much:
He is stinking hilarious
He motivates me in a non-threatening way
The workouts are very fast paced but not to fast I can’t follow the moves
He is very good about explaining good form
Did I say he was hilarious yet?
I saw results within the first week of doing the program
I know lifting weights is good for me at my lovely ago of 50
The workouts vary in length from 27 min- 55 min
I would seriously like to ask you to give this one a try friends. I really do not think you will be disappointed. You also get a free gift with purchase this month. ( Beachbody’s performance line) I love helping people reach their goals and I will be with you every step of the way if you would like it. I am always doing challenge groups and would love to have you join our next one. I also run a PRIVATE free eat clean, train mean, get lean group on Facebook and would like to encourage you to join us there as well. It is a great group of people and the only requirement is you are looking for some support on eating clean and working out ( you do not have to own a Beachbody Program to join)