Ok I need to say first off these are not going to be one of those owey gooey chocolate cookies that your mom use to make for you after a long day at school. These are an example of what kind of snacks you can have while on the 21 Day Fix Program. We are on Day 2 and loving it. I am not supposed to have weighed myself but I did (Ssssshhhhhh don’t tell Mike) and I lost 1.5 already. 🙂
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
2 tsp ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
2 medium ripe Bananas, mashed
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl, making sure to mix well.
4. Add mashed bananas, and chips mix well
5. Drop by heaping Tbsp onto your baking tray
6. Flatten the cookies with wet fingers (so they don’t stick) or a silicon spatula.
7. Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until they are firm.
8. Cool and Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers –
Makes 8 cookies 1 Yellow 1/4 purple per 2 cookies This is my “treat” for the week love being able to trade a yellow for a treat