These Banana Apple Muffins are going to be a game changer for you. These muffins are a perfect snack for anyone looking to eat healthy. If you are doing the 21 Day Fix, Masters & Hammer and Chisel or Cize workout programs you are gonna love the way this treat fits into their eating plans. I made up a double batch and stuck some in the freezer. They are not only made with wholesome ingredients they are also made with gluten free ingredients. What????????????????????? A gluten free muffin that taste good? I promise you wont be disappointed.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. organic grass fed butter. I use trader joes ghee.
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 dash of salt
- 1/2 cup of chopped apples- leave the skin on!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour- Its easy to make your own 🙂 See video below
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare nine muffin cups lined with parchment paper muffin liners
- Combine eggs, banana, and butter in a food processor or mixer
- Combine almond flour, baking soda & salt and mix well
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and blend well
- Fold in the chopped apples and mix well
- Divide the batter into 9 muffin cups. Portion control is important here 🙂
- Transfer to the oven and bake 16-18 minutes.
Like I mentioned above, I made a double batch and put some of these in the freezer. They are a perfect treat to throw in the kids lunch box or the hubby’s lunch tote. I hope you like them.
Recipe courtesy of the Fixate Cookbook.
To sign up, please click here.