Do you want to get serious about learning to meditate? I’ve made it easy for you. In this workshop will learn all about meditation and mindfulness and what it takes to get your meditation practice going. This Simple, Easy, Every Day Meditation™ course workshop is held online and conducted by Judy Malone, a certified meditation and mindfulness teacher with the McLean Meditation Institute. This is a course that is ideal for any level —whether you are a beginning meditator, or want to get back on track with your meditation practice and living a more mindful life. You will not only gain a tremendous knowledge base about meditation and mindfulness, but you will also gain access to free meditations that will help you build your library for your continued practice. Meditation is not something you conquer, it is called a practice for a reason. Too often people quit because they think that they are doing it wrong or that it is not working. I will help guide you through these misconceptions and set you on the right path for your journey.
Meditation and mindfulness can lead to more inner peace, creativity, inspiration, harmonious relationships, fulfillment, better health, increased self-awareness, and so much more. Each of us has our own reasons for wanting to learn to meditate, and whether it’s that you want to create mental, physical, or emotional balance, or be more spiritually connected, you will find that this workshop will give you the tools you need.
This course workshop will include:
· An Introduction to Various Meditation Practices
· Discovering Mindfulness in Everyday Life
· Understanding the Effects of Stress: How It Accumulates & How to Release It
· Becoming Intimate with the Way Your Mind Works
· 3 Ways Meditation Changes Your Brain: Findings in Neuroplasticity
· 3 Ingredients for any Meditation Practice
· 5 Essentials for a Successful Meditation
· Easy to use Meditation Techniques Including Breath Awareness, Body Awareness, Self- Inquiry, & Silent Sound (Mantra) Meditation
· Guided Meditation & Personalized Meditation Instruction
· Discovering the Physical, Mental, Emotional & Self-Awareness Benefits of Meditation
· Recent Research Findings on Meditation
· How Meditation Relieves Stress
· Transcending in Meditation
· How To Meditate Anywhere: Creating Your Own Personal Practice
· Peacefinder Practices: What to do When You are Stressed at Work
. 1 coupon for 20% off anything in the All in the Balance, Inc Store
· Course materials include a Meditation CD, SEED Meditation Booklet, a special “I never regret a meditation t-shirt.” & access to a private workshop Facebook page
· Free access to a private Facebook group that focuses on healthy eating and maintaining a healthy mind.
Course materials will be sent once your transaction has been completed.
If you are a Yoga instructor, Massage therapist, Nurse, or hold an MSW and are looking for continuing education credits, this is the course for you! This is a method of meditation from the McLean Institute in Sedona Arizona.
(Please note, taking this class is not a guarantee of credits. it is the responsibility of the participants to submit documentation, which I can provide).