3 Month Health Coaching
If you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired let me help you gain back your energy and get back to your optimal health status. It can be done. Our medical system tends to make things much more complicated and costly then it needs to be. What it takes is someone willing to be integrative to the approach, not look for a band aide to fix a symptom but find out WHY the symptoms are occurring in the first place. You CAN be in charge of your own health and you CAN heal yourself. You deserve to feel the best you can. During our three months together we will create a baseline and then take a step by step approach to creating balance and health in your everyday life. There is not a magic pill to health and wellness but there is a world of tools available to you that are just waiting for you to discover them. Let me help guide you back to your optimal health. I would love the opportunity to work with you. I take my position as your health adviser very serious. It is my goal to assist you in feeling you very best on the inside and out.
- A one-hour phone call each week focusing on a topic mutually agreed upon. These can be done on the phone or via Skype
- Unlimited email support during work hours
- Suggest meal plans and shopping assistance to help complement your goals & or medical condition
- Professional research studies
- Weekly homework assignments to facilitate the desired goal
- Daily “Mindfulness Tip of the Day” Email. These can include short meditations, affirmations, and other mindfulness tips
- Personal Development Book Recommendations
- $30 Coupon to use in my store- good for my organic loose leaf tea or any of my aromatherapy products
- I am qualified to run lab tests and offer professional level nutraceuticals for my clients (optional)
- Invitation to join my Private Fitness Group and my Eat Clean Facebook Groups to help keep you motivated (optional)
If you are not sure what you need, please sign up for a free 15 minute consultation so we can see what program would fit best for your needs. To learn more about Judy and her background and experience please visit her My Journey page.